The RiftSaw Team
Release Notes - RiftSaw - Version 2.0-CR2
- [RIFTSAW-56] - Error when deploying webservice_esb_bpel as single .esb
- [RIFTSAW-123] - ArrayIndexOutOfBounds exception with jbossws-cxf
- [RIFTSAW-127] - Handling SOAP header binding to WSDL message part
- [RIFTSAW-136] - Admin console displays instances for all versions associated with a select process definition
- [RIFTSAW-137] - Undeploy needs to check if other bundles exist with same name before deactivating WS endpoint
- [RIFTSAW-141] - HelloWorld throws UDDI related exception
- [RIFTSAW-142] - Quickstart HelloWorldODE does not run if HelloWorld is still deployed
- [RIFTSAW-153] - Re-deploying bpel script leads to continuous stream of error messages in server log
- [RIFTSAW-154] - Exception on one-way requests
- [RIFTSAW-157] - Instance data not displayed correctly
- [RIFTSAW-159] - More than two correlated interactions causes exception
- [RIFTSAW-162] - jbossws-cxf returns SOAP fault via an exception, whereas jbossws-native appears to return the SOAPMessage with fault inside
- [RIFTSAW-163] - Problem invoking a third part partner link (WS at JBossWS) with header value
- [RIFTSAW-165] - IncompatibleClassChangeError in SOA-P 5.0
- [RIFTSAW-143] - Add information to user guide on Full Publish and versioning from JBoss Tools
- [RIFTSAW-144] - BPELInvoke action should use MessagePayloadProxy
- [RIFTSAW-160] - Auto-registration of BPEL process endpoint should work with other supported registries
- [RIFTSAW-140] - Change UDDI integration over to use the jUDDI-3.0.1 libs when those are released.
- [RIFTSAW-149] - Oracle support.
- [RIFTSAW-150] - sqlserver support.
- [RIFTSAW-151] - Document UDDI configuration
- [RIFTSAW-156] - Add configuration for mex.timeout
- [RIFTSAW-166] - Only turn on UDDI integration when the esb-registry is installed.