- Previous version only supported H2. 0.4 now includes support for other databases, documentation can be found at here.
- BPEL console integrated, documentation can be found at here.
- BPEL engine configuration can now be override by defining properties in the AS7 standalone.xml
- Additional quickstarts (simple correlation and jms binding)
- Bug fixes, including variable initialization support (RIFTSAW-301) and ORACLE 11G exception (RIFTSAW-470)
So you can try out the above improvements by downloading the SwitchYard 0.4, and if you have found any issues, please report them at RiftSaw Jira system, and we will try to get them fixed as soon as possible.
Post a Comment